Monday, June 23, 2008

A new Idea

Hi All,

I just was doing Laundry and I thought of something.

Laundry (Washing clothes). Let me tell my friends how things are over here. Me and SilverScar live in an apt. Our apartment building has a small laundry room in the basement. It consists of two washers and two dryers.

So washing a single small load of clothes for 26 mins is 1.25 dollars. Drying them is 1.25 dollars too for 50 mins. So every time I have to keep quarters with me because the machines only take quarters.

So the idea is to have these machines take many other things like my credit card. Or we can have a keypad over there we can punch in our username and password. Also we can have a universal washing account which has a credit on behalf of us with usage, soap, etc.

What do you think? I wish I am alive to see that day.

Regards,
ConfusedIAm

6 comments:

Titaxy said...

hey...im pretty sure this might be implemented already in some part of the world, if now US, dont u think?

Kool-arpit said...

I guess all commercial laundry machines shud be equipped with a credit-card reader...Once we buy a home, like most ppl do, we have laundry in ur own apts. so idea of universal washing actt doesnt make sense...

Anonymous said...

@v. Hmmm good point. Not sure about that though.

@a. Hmmm

Anonymous said...

stupid idea :)

Sharad Dhariwal said...

Dude... u write very well... wen did u complete ur primary education man.. ;-)... jokes apart... ur blog is great way ot know wat happening in DUDE's ROKCING LIFEE... Keep Posting... NJOI...

Anonymous said...

Hi All,

Dont know whether you ppl know about it or not but there are other parts of world too other then US... where these sort of ideas are long implemented....
here we do have individual tokens... when we use it the bill goes directly to our accounts(electricity bill account)... we dont have to pay in cash... sounds really really stupid to me... does it not irritate you guys.. :))

love,
pritesh