Thursday, June 12, 2008

Date a Haagan-Dazs Girl

Guys,

As you all know the true way to a man's heart is through his stomach. (Dont get any other ideas you guys please)....

So as I am having my delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough IceCream. Yes, I am actually eating a non Vanilla Flavor IceCream.

So back to my story. As I am eating my Ice Cream, I am thinking, I should definitely date a Haagan Dazs girl. Think of all the Ice Cream we can all have.

Cheers.. Oh.. back to work...

ConfusedIAm

4 comments:

Kool-arpit said...

date her and save some icecream for me tooo...

Anonymous said...

ben n jerrys is much better, dont u think?

~v.......s

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. I think.. Cold Stone. Haagan Dazs is way better.

Keep Guessing said...

I would anytime settle down for a good old dairyden icecream scoop or for a Havmor one...

Thinking of it makes my mouth water...Droooooooool........