Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happiness in Simple Things

Most of the good things in life come in small portions.

I was just trying to remember how small/simple things make me happy.

- One or two days back there were snow flakes in the morning while I was walking towards my train station.

- Dinner have been so much fun and fulling these days. I was never a big fan of restaurant food. Simple home made food does the trick for me. I have such awesome roomies these days. They prepare such nice simple delicacies. I look forward for dinner these days. Initially I did not as I am lazy not to cook. Sometimes I wish I can cook in reciprocal for my nice roomies.

- Themes in Gmail....



Gmail is the most used email service by me. Recently they are using themes in Gmail. Similar to the ones in iGoogle. This has made me happy today. Here is a pic of how my gmail looks today. So much better than the old look and feel..



-- To cut the story short.. Its good to look for small signs here and there to make you happy . If you are happy, your day is good, the people around you seem to be good in short everyone is good. I think I just got to know how we can achieve WORLD PEACE...

Cheers.......Confused I Am

4 comments:

Nishant said...

Dude I did the similar thing by writing out following blog: http://thisisessenceoflife.blogspot.com/

go through it when havin time....

Siddharth Kulkarni said...

Simple but powerful thought. And even we have enjoyed Soham's cooking here. He is a great cook, in fact great at everything he does.

Good that u moved away from that GREEN STUFF.

Anonymous said...

nice thought mate.. but world peace is different issue mann.. i think it cant be related to the point u wish to convey..

newys.. happy writing..

Anonymous said...

too simplistic to assume that we can achieve WORLD PEACE just by being happy.