Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So much GOOD in this world

My path ride back home today was full of emotions. I was listening to my old music on my iphone. Talking about my Iphone. Its awesome. Never felt a phone could make me happy so much. I have jailbroken my Iphone so its even better. Slight drawback is my Iphone battery dies pretty fast. But I have talked to my friends and they say that it doesnt happen with them. I just have a bad Iphone battery.

Getting back to the point. I was listening to my songs and the train makes it routine stop at Newport. Its crowded in the train today. Many people are trying to get out. The HOBOKEN - 33rd Street line and also HOBOKEN - WTC lines are not working. So when people try to get in a lady's Tiffany's gift gets stuck in the train. EVERYONE : Be careful while boarding on and off the train, dont hurry. Be safe. Ok so the train starts moving and the lady is almost in tears. We are all watching what happened and then a Black guy picks up the bag and sees whats inside. He and some boys start talking that he got a fortune and he is not going to give the bag back.

People try to convince the guy to give the bag back and explain him thats the right thing to do. I was all a mute spectator all this time. I wish I had tried to convince the guy too but I am slow starter in most things. So the guy gets off at the next station and goes to the next car. I thought maybe he is going to the conductor so that the conductor can give the bag to the LOST AND FOUND dept.

Ok so I get off at Journal Square. Thats the last stop on the train. I see a cop and explain him the whole situation and try to do my part. Later I see the conductor carrying the bag. So the guy eventually did the right thing.

I was so happy. I do believe we should not take what it ours. Let me know what you all think.

As Always... Trying to understand LIFE.. Confused I Am

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey chandu.. i dont know about others but I've started following ur blog quite regularly!

I was wondering what drives me everytime to ur blog.. its not information, its not on a particular topic neither is it some funny series!

But soon enough the real reason struck me! Its YOU! It reminds me of our days bk in college and how ur thoughts (n confusion about the silliest things) amused us!

Anyways, keep writing!! You have a new fan!

- Abhishek

Anonymous said...

BOSS..

Thanks a lot.

When are you going to start your blog?

I am waiting for that day..

Anonymous said...

good story..but stop being so preachy !

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous..

I know I am preachy all the time. I need to stop that.