
Its been quite some time since I have written anything. But I have realized that writing is like random thoughts. You cannot just start writing whenever you wish. So right now I want to share with you something... so here I go...
Scrubs : Its a very realistic (exploded in slapstick comedy way) serial about doctors working in Sacred Heart hospital. Everything is fictious. The thing I like most about this is that even though many things are nonsense and fast paced still each episode has a meaning, a metaphor, a lesson which we can all learn and be better in life.
I never thought Television can be so educating. Do check out some episodes online and let me know how you find the serial.
As Always... Confused I Am
1 comments:
one of my fav shows on tv. i watch it n comedy central wen time permits. i love JD
Post a Comment