Monday, October 6, 2008

Me, Me and my usually bad dream


Hi Everyone,


I want to write about one of my dreams.


I have had this dream many times. Each time I wake up from my nice sleep sometimes in sweat in a bit of a frightened state.


I am locked in time. I have just given my 12th grade board exams. Due to the earthquake in Gujarat, our exams were postponed by 2 weeks. I dont know what different I did in those extra days but it sure helped me. All the questions I did not prepare for didnt show up on the exams. I was really lucky and did more than I (or anyone else) expected me to do.


My dream now takes me few months after my board exam. I dont know but I am thinking I have to give my board exams again. The exam which I am fearing the most is my Biology exam.

I dont know why I fear it the most. In my dream, I am assuming that due to some reason everyone has to give their board exams again. I am thinking that there is no way I am going to repeat the 'Beyond Expectations' performance which I did earlier.


Suddenly I wake up from my dream very scared.


Everyone.. your thoughts on how to get rid of this dream are most welcome and/or your comments. I think the dream has to do something with me too.


As usual...ConfusedIAm

7 comments:

Kool-arpit said...

I guess it happened because of your MS study. May be you are kind of engrossed and think too much about study these days. so your mind references the old behavior you tend to show in such circumference. That might be the reason of your dream. And may be you are right dreams has something to do with you. so might be it is the time for some homework or midterm that you are kinda afraid of.

Confused I Am said...

@arpit..

I have been having this dream since my 12th grade.

I dont worry much about such things. Studies.. grade dont bother me.. but still somehow I am having this recurring dream.

NJ said...

ive also had many recurring dreamz n ma take on dis is tht dreams come agan n again nly coz deep inside ur consience ur thinkin hard bout da issue. for ex here da board exam timees may be one of da most stressed times of u r life so u r getting the dream bout it again n again.

Anonymous said...

the more you try to get rid of it..the more you will get the same dream again..so whenever you wake up..just have a laugh..watch some movie or read some book and go back to sleep..of course this is just my opinion :)

Guru! said...

I also happened to have a similar dream, though not frequently. What i see is exam is knocking and out of no where a new subject appears that i never knew exists....and then wake up.!! Crazy..!

NJ said...

happy diwali n happy new yr (not sure if its new yr for u, but still wishing happiness doesnt hurt).

Anonymous said...

kya dost..

stay confused..
stay stuck..!!